OK so its 3 months before your big day and time to get a hair trial organised. Unless this is your second or third wedding chances are you have not had a hair trial before. So what can you expect to happen, here are some do’s and dont’s to a successful and enjoyable trial.
- Do arrange a date when you have plenty of time and are not rushing from appointment to appointment
- Don’t bring more then one person with you
- Do Allow around 1.5 hours
- Do come with freshly washed and dried hair- I personally do not believe that hair should be a day old prior to upstyle, its your wedding day you will want clean hair! (the exception is when you know your hair performs better when its a day or 2 old)
- Don’t have your trial the day after your hen, for reasons I don’t think I need to explain!
- Do bring along some images of styles you like, Pinterest is great for ideas you can save. If you have a theme in mind tell me about it. I always love to see a pic of your wedding dress as this can tell me a lot about you.
- Do tell your stylist if your not happy, communication is so important. I personally am not a sensitive soul so feel free to tell me your taughts. Likewise tell me when you love it!
- Wearing a white or cream top can help you visualize the look better.
- Do bring along your jewelry, veil or headpiece if you are having any
Above all enjoy the experience and don’t panic if you change your mind about your chosen style you are always welcome to call again.